Our school, daycare and nursery are still, in so many ways, Good
but since Ofsted assessed us in November 2019 as Requires Improvement, our aim has been to Get Back To Good as soon as possible, and to have this confirmed by Ofsted's next visit, probably in late 2021. We believe we are already on track to achieve this.
You can read more about our progress back to Good, and download and read Ofsted's full report, here.
Our mission and values remain:
- To create a school community, where we value and respect each other, by:
- Celebrating each other's efforts and achievements.
- Nurturing self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- For each pupil to achieve their full potential, by:
- Developing positive attitudes to learning by actively promoting thinking skills through encouragement of imagination, curiosity and creativity.
- Developing their own talents and personality to become life-long learners.
- To link closely with our community and promote social and cultural awareness within and beyond the school.