Getting back to Good and beyond
Since our Ofsted inspection in 2019, our simple vision has been 'to get back to Good'. We have worked so hard on this and, despite Covid, are well on track to achieve this.
You can read more about our progress back to Good, and download and read Ofsted's full report, here.
From September 2022 we will have a new headteacher, who will work with staff, governors, children, parents and carers to create a new, shared three-year vision.
As summarised by our motto, 'Encourage, Enjoy, Achieve', our mission and values remain:
- To create a school community, where we value and respect each other, by:
- Celebrating each other's efforts and achievements.
- Nurturing self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- For each pupil to achieve their full potential, by:
- Developing positive attitudes to learning by actively promoting thinking skills through encouragement of imagination, curiosity and creativity.
- Developing their own talents and personality to become life-long learners.
- To link closely with our community and promote social and cultural awareness within and beyond the school.